Conscious Parenting (Saturday)
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn how to raise respectful, compassionate and resilient children with this practical workshop
- Do your days feel frazzled and chaotic?
- Do you feel exhausted repeating the same patterns?
- Are you struggling to hold it together with discipline?
You’ll be introduced to the Virtues Project™ , a UN endorsed model for families. The program will give you 5 simple strategies to deal with common parenting road blocks like challenging behaviour, emotional outbursts, guilt and overwhelm.
This workshop series runs across 5 Saturdays. Sessions run from 1pm -2:30pm(AEST, Melbourne Time). Dates below
- July 25th 2020
- Augsut 1st 2020
- August 18th 2020
- August 15th 2020
- August 22nd 2020
The Virtues Project™ can help to create a new way of talking with your children, allowing you to see their positive qualities and nurture their strengths.
This workshop is a practical guide to implementing a simple positive way of raising children using the Virtues tools. It helps you to bring out the best in your child and yourself, creating a calm, respectful and loving culture in your home.
- Early Bird Price (Ends 17July)$100$1000$0
- Early Bird- Co-Parent/Friend$25$250$0
- Conscious Parenting$150$1500$0
- Bring a Co-Parent/Friend$45$450$0