Conscious Parenting : Tuesday Morning
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn how to raise respectful, compassionate and resilient children with this practical workshop
- Do your days feel frazzled and chaotic?
- Do you feel exhausted repeating the same patterns?
- Are you struggling to hold it together with discipline?
You’ll be introduced to the Virtues Project™ , a UN endorsed model for families. The program will give you 5 simple strategies to deal with common parenting road blocks like challenging behaviour, emotional outbursts, guilt and overwhelm.
This workshop series runs across 4 Tuesday Mornings. Sessions run from 9:30am -12:30pm. Dates below
- March 9th 2021
- March 16th 2021
- March 23rd 2021
- March 30th 2021
The Virtues Project™ can help to create a new way of talking with your children, allowing you to see their positive qualities and nurture their strengths.
Workshop Contributions This workshop series is "Pay as you can or wish". 100% of contributions will be donated equally to the
- Tahirih Justice Center , a NFP that is committed to serving immigrant women & girls who are fleeing gender based violence. And;
- Bright Jamii Initiative is a NGO in Tanzania, whose main objective is to prevent violence against women and children in their schools,homes and workplace through virtue based workshops/programmes. Such programmes include Postive Parenting and Creating safe schools. Proceeds from the Living from the Core workshop will further support their development in learning materials and training.
If you would like to support these two intiatitives, you can choose from the contribution options on the ticketing page.
Of course, if you are not in a place to financially make a contribution for the workshop, please don’t let this stop you from signing up. I would love for you to join still.
- Conscious Parenting$125$1250$0