Sat, Feb 11|
Facilitator's Workshop (Singapore)
Do you want to integrate the virtues in a deeper way in your own life, in your organisation or with parents ? Become a facilitator and implement positive change.
Time & Location
Feb 11, 9:00 AM GMT+8 – Feb 12, 5:00 PM GMT+8
Singapore, 490 Thomson Rd, Singapore 298191
About the Event
Want to be a facilitator for The Virtues Project? If you’ve already completed the Introductory workshop, this program gives you the advanced knowledge and skills to become a facilitator.This program gives you the advanced knowledge and skills to become a facilitator.
As a facilitator :
- Help integrate the simple powerful strategies of the Virtues Project ™ more deeply into your own life.
- Help parents raise confident children of strong moral character
- Assist schools and communities build climates of respect and trust.
- Inspire excellence, commitment and service in your workplace.
In this workshop you will receive
- In-depth training in the Five Strategies of the Virtues Project
- Tools for excellent group facilitation and time to practice
- An opportunity to form interest groups and work on presentations
- Extensive Leader's manual with workshop resources
The workshop is a two-day intensive from Saturday 11th Feb - Sunday 12 Feb 2023
Pre-requisite for this Training :
A two day introductory (12 Hours) workshop, or its equivalent for this two day training !