Sun, Sep 20|
Living From the Core (Sunday Afternoon)
Connect with your inner wisdom, find your direction and live with renewed purpose.
Time & Location
Sep 20, 2020, 3:00 PM GMT+10 – Oct 11, 2020, 5:30 PM GMT+11
About the Event
Discover a way back to yourself in this workshop.
In Living from the Core you will discover a simple framework for daily action that opens the door to new beginnings, sustains positive thinking and empowers you to achieve personal transformation.
Living from the Core will show you how to-
- Understand your needs and take charge of meeting them
- Replace the inner critic with the gentle observer
- Find purpose, direction and meaning
- Learn how to find calm, balance and be able to manage your emotions
- Discover ancient teachings, discover new wisdom and personal spirituality
- Find clarity when dealing with conflict, challenges and difficult situations
- See the good in yourself and others
- Know how to support friends, family and colleagues using companioning
- Feel confident to be present for others in their times of need
- Reconnect with your core values
This workshop series runs across 4 Sunday afternoon. Sessions run from 3:00pm -5:30pm (AEST, Melbourne Time). Dates below
- September 20th
- September 27th
- October 4th
- October 11th
Workshop Contributions This workshop series is "Pay as you can or wish". 100% of contributions will be donated equally to the Tahirih Justice Center , a NFP that is committed to serving immigrant women & girls who are fleeing gender based violence and to Virtues Project International Community in Tanzania.
Of course, if you are not in a place to financially make a contribution for the workshop, please don’t let this stop you from signing up. I would love for you to join still.