Mon, Mar 08|
Living From the Core (Sunday Afternoon) (1)
Connect with your inner wisdom, find your direction and live with renewed purpose.
Time & Location
Mar 08, 2021, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM GMT+11
About the Event
Discover a way back to yourself in this workshop.
In Living from the Core you will discover a simple framework for daily action that opens the door to new beginnings, sustains positive thinking and empowers you to achieve personal transformation.
Living from the Core will show you how to-
- Understand your needs and take charge of meeting them
- Replace the inner critic with the gentle observer
- Find purpose, direction and meaning
- Learn how to find calm, balance and be able to manage your emotions
- Discover ancient teachings, discover new wisdom and personal spirituality
- Find clarity when dealing with conflict, challenges and difficult situations
- See the good in yourself and others
- Know how to support friends, family and colleagues using companioning
- Feel confident to be present for others in their times of need
- Reconnect with your core values
This workshop series runs across 4 Sunday afternoon. Sessions run from 3:00pm -5:30pm (AEST, Melbourne Time). Dates below
- September 20th
- September 27th
- October 4th
- October 11th
Workshop Contributions This workshop series is "Pay as you can or wish". 100% of contributions will be donated equally to the
- Tahirih Justice Center , a NFP that is committed to serving immigrant women & girls who are fleeing gender based violence. And;
- Bright Jamii Initiative is a NGO in Tanzania, whose main objective is to prevent violence against women and children in their schools,homes and workplace through virtue based workshops/programmes. Such programmes include Postive Parenting and Creating safe schools. Proceeds from the Living from the Core workshop will further support their development in learning materials and training.
If you would like to support these two intiatitives, you can choose from the contribution options on the ticketing page.
Of course, if you are not in a place to financially make a contribution for the workshop, please don’t let this stop you from signing up. I would love for you to join still.