Raising Resilient Tweens & Teens
Time & Location
About the Event
- Have teenage hormones robbed you of your easy-going child?
- Are you getting attitude and sullen moods?
- Do you tread-on-eggshells with your explosive teen?
Aimed at parents with children aged 10+ this workshop will help you navigate the teenage years. You may be surprised to see teenage behaviour in your pre-teen, but from around 10 years old you may see the effects of hormone surges in your child, leading to emotional outbursts, unpredictable behaviour and ‘attitude’.
This workshop series runs across 4 evenings sessions (2.5 hrs each session). All sessions fall on a Wednesday. Dates below
- April 15th
- April 22nd
- April 29th
- May 6th
The Virtues Project™ can help to create a new way of talking with your teen, allowing you to see their positive qualities and nurture their strengths. This workshop is a practical guide to implementing a simple positive way of parenting tweens and teens the Virtues tools.
- Early Bird$150$1500$0
- Raising Resilient Tweens/Teens$175$1750$0
- Bring a Co-parent/friend$25$250$0